Food Import Regulatory Standards Forum is entirely dedicated to bring together food, beverage and ingredient manufacturing companies and the regulatory body to discuss food import regulations as per the latest FSS act. This program paves a way to gather visionaries through the talks and presentations and put forward many thought provoking strategies in Food Import Regulatory Affairs.
This forum is your unique chance to learn and share best import practices and to meet and network with your peers across the industry.
Why attend Food Imports Regulatory Standards Forum?
- Understand evolving import regulations to ensure faster response to the newer requirements
- Evaluate the latest sampling & analysis procedures to streamline import process
- Learn practical techniques to fast track the customs clearance process
- Clarify the labelling requirements to ensure compliance with clearance standards
- Assess techniques to minimise your cost of imports
- Attend exclusive open discussion with the regulators and industry experts
Who Should Attend
With a comprehensive agenda, Food Import Regulatory Standards (FIRS) India brings you an unparalleled information interface and networking platform, helping you to get an edge in the fast developing Indian food import market.
A not-to-be-missed event for practical knowledge seekers including Directors, Senior Directors, Heads, Presidents, Vice-Presidents, Senior Managers and General Managers in the field of Regulatory, Commercial, imports, Sourcing, Procurement, Purchase and Supply Chain.